2021 Summer Camp & Sports Camps
"Dive In" to Summer Camp 2021
Registration is now closed for TCCA Summer Camp 2021, but you can email our Camp Director to check for weekly availability.
Summer Camp is open to ALL campers ages 3 (potty-trained) and up!! You do not need to be a TCCA student in order to join us this summer -- the more the merrier!
Spaces have filled up for TCCA Summer Camp
Contact us today for availability - email@example.com
We will have some limited daily drop-in options available throughout the summer
2021 Summer Camp begins on June 21 and will go through August 27th
Camp will be CLOSED on Monday, July 5th, and our weekly rate is pro-rated.
(See the registration paperwork for those rates)
2021 Summer Camp Hours of Operation: 8:30am to 4:00pm
- Extended care is available from 7:00am - 8:30am and 4:00pm - 5:30pm for a $5 Additional Charge per day (per family)
- Thank you for being ON TIME (5:30pm or sooner) when picking up in the afternoon. The staff appreciates your cooperation!!
- Camp is set to begin June 21 and run for 10 weeks ending August 27
- Every camper will be given a health screening each morning
- Due to social distancing regulations, space for summer camp is limited
Week #1 ~ June 21-25 ~ Mad Scientist
Week #6 ~ July 26-30 ~ Wilderness Explorers
We are making plans and adjustments daily based on direction from national, state and local leaders as to what the camp experience will look like. We continue to evaluate CDC and the State of NH guidelines and best practices to ensure we are able to provide a successful and enriching experience for children this summer. The safety of children in our care and our employees drives all decision making. We are doing our best to ensure that we can serve you and your child(ren) safely this summer.
2021 Summer Camp Pricing:
- Weekly: $150 for 1 camper; $280 for 2 campers; $390 for 3 campers; $450 flat rate for families of 4+ campers
- Daily Rate: $55 daily rate per child with 24-hour notice and $65 drop-in.
- Registration fee: One Child - $25, Two Children-$50, Family Rate - $75 for 3 or more children
2021 Summer Camp Counselors:
NOW HIRING! Please submit a job application if you are interested in being a camp counselor or junior camp counselor.
If you would like to inquire into TCCA Summer Camp and/or have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak directly with our Camp Director, Ms. Brianne Tarleton.
Private Facebook Group for families of campers:
Get connected with the latest news and info on our Facebook page! (TCCA Summer camp Facebook page!)
*Note: only families of TCCA Summer Campers will be permitted into the group for the safety and privacy of all involved.
Thank you for your understanding.
Anticipated 2021 Field Trips (on and off site):
- Studios2Go game truck
- Fort Foster
- Hiking Blue Job
- Hiking in the White Mountains
- Firefly Pottery
- Movie Theater Days
- Wild Life Encounters
- Hiking Mount Major
- Frisbie Hospital
- Fire Department Tour
- Police Department Tour
- Charmingfare Farm
- Home Depot
Parents are invited to attend our field trips. If you can help with transportation, please let the Camp Director know. Field trips may be subject to change.
No electronic devices are allowed at Summer Camp for any reason.
*PLEASE NOTE: Summer camp is not responsible for lost or stolen items*
2021 Sports Camps