- Tri-City Christian Academy begins accepting registrations for Fall Enrollment from Current Families on February 1st and from New Families on March 1st .
- We offer reduced tuition rates and registration fees for ALL families that enroll before April 15th.
- Tuition/Fee Schedule can be downloaded below.
Online Re-Enrollment: (Current Families)
- Parents of current students sign-on to their Family Portal (Parent's Web) account
- Select Apply/Enroll (left side of page)
- Select Enrollment/Reenrollment, then click to open enrollment
- Next to student’s name, under Packet Status, click: Start Enrollment Packet and follow the prompts. Each student in the family will have their own packet.
- If you wish to enroll another student who is not currently attending, you will want to select Application instead of Enrollment/Reenrollment (step 3). Then follow the prompts to complete the process for that new student.
New Families Only:
If you are new to TCCA, you must first complete an Online Application for each student you wish to enroll. Please go to Application-New Families
PLEASE NOTE: If you experience any difficulty with Online Re-Enrollment or Online Application, please contact the school office at 603.692.2093
Click the file name to begin download. Depending on the type of file, you may be prompted to save to a location on your computer, or the file may simply open in your browser.