Achievements and Awards
God rewards those who are obedient to His Covenant Law, a Christian school should reward students for their accomplishments.
Kindergarten academic awards for students get presented at their kindergarten ceremonies.
Grades 1-6 will be presented at the awards assembly at 11:00 on the last day of school.
Grades 7-12 will be presented at the senior graduation ceremony.
Awards will be presented as follows:
- Awards will be given for the highest average in each subject area. Teachers may decide to award more than one subject award for extremely close averages.
- Christian Leadership (teacher's evaluation)
- Honor Student (honor roll all four quarters)
- Perfect Attendance (no absences)
Special High School Awards
- Community Service (determined by participation in community service project)
- Master of Dominion Arts (determined by specified criteria)
- School Spirit (input from all teachers)
- Service (input from teachers or staff members)
- Highest Honors - All grades must be A's with no unsatisfactory (U) or (I) grades.
- High Honors - All grades must be A's with only one B allowed and no unsatisfactory (U) or (I) grades.
- Honors - All grades must be B's with only one C and no unsatisfactory (U) or (I) grades.