Tri-City Christian Academy provides an opportunity for students to attend ski lessons during the school year. Senior high students successfully completing the ski instruction shall earn physical education credit.
Our goal is to develop and maintain a Skiing and Snowboarding program that welcomes all levels of ability. In partnership with Gunstock Mountain, student athletes participate in a one hour lesson every Monday during this 6-week program.
TCCA Skiing and Snowboarding provides a wonderful opportunity for student athletes to learn and enhance their proficiency in these sports in a relaxed, yet invigorating, environment. This program is available to students in Grades 3-12. Parents are also encouraged to participate.
**Families with a student younger than 3rd grade wanting to participate MUST attend and ski too.
2018-19 Skiing/Snowboarding Program Information:
- Register and pay online by November 20, 2018 - late fees may be incurred after this date.
- Download Participant Liability Form (must be completed by all and handed in to Mrs. Hearn by Nov. 20, 2018 - see downloads below)
- Departure from West High Street at 7:30am, returning at 5:00pm
- Chaperones needed, as well as an equipment vehicle.
- Lessons and Lift Tickets make great Christmas gifts!!
2018-19 Skiing/Snowboarding Schedule: (6 Sessions)
- Jan. 7th, 14th (22nd --Tuesday), Jan. 28th, Feb. 4th, Feb. 11th (extra fee for rentals on the 22nd and Feb. 11th)
- Wear warm and waterproof gear. Knit gloves/mittens are not appropriate
- Lunch is NOT provided, please pack accordingly. There is food available for purchase at the Mountain
- If you have any questions about the program, please contact Kelly Hearn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 603-781-3710.
2018-19 Skiing/Snowboarding Fee Schedule:
- Season Pass: Lift & Lesson (midweek only with blackout dates) $159.00
- Season Pass: Lift & Lesson (prime-no black-out dates) $249/00
- Helmets Rentals (Helmets are Required): $12.00
- TRANSPORTATIOIN FEE: (Payable to TCCA) $25.00
- Late fee(forms/monies after November 21, 2017) $25.00
Tri City Christian Academy
Outreach Codes are case sensitive
Downloads for Athletics
Click the file name to begin download. Depending on the type of file, you may be prompted to save to a location on your computer, or the file may simply open in your browser.
Ski Medical Participation Form
Available as of: Oct 23, 2018
Celebrate with the Eagle Mascot
The TCCA Eagle mascot wants to help you celebrate special occasions! Find out more!