Tri-City Christian Academy provides an opportunity for students to attend ski lessons during the school
year. Senior high students successfully completing the ski instruction shall earn physical education
Our goal is to develop and maintain a Skiing and Snowboarding program that welcomes all levels of
ability. In partnership with Gunstock Mountain, student athletes participate in a one hour lesson every
Monday during this 6-week program.
TCCA Skiing and Snowboarding provides a wonderful opportunity for student athletes to learn and
enhance their proficiency in these sports in a relaxed, yet invigorating, environment. This program is
available to students in Grades 3-12. Parents are also encouraged to participate and bring young
siblings as young as 6, by Dec. 31, 2019.
**Families with a student younger than 3 rd grade wanting to participate MUST attend and ski too.
2019-20 Skiing/Snowboarding Program Information:
- Register and pay online by November 25. 2019 - late fees may be incurred after this date.
Download Participant Liability Form (must be completed by all and handed in to Mrs. Hearn by
Nov. 25, 2019 - see downloads below)
- Departure from West High Street at 7:30am, returning at 5:00pm
- Chaperones needed, as well as an equipment vehicle. Can not run this program without adequate supervision. This is not a free ski day for chaperones.
- Lessons and Lift Tickets make great Christmas gifts!!
2019-2020 Skiing/Snowboarding Schedule: (6 Sessions: 4 Lessons + 2 Bonus days)
- Jan. 6th, Jan. 13th (Jan. 21st --Tuesday), Jan. 27th, Feb. 3th, Feb. 10th (extra fee for rentals on the 21nd and Feb. 10th)
- Wear warm and waterproof gear. Knit gloves/mittens are not appropriate
- Lunch is NOT provided, please pack accordingly. There is food available for purchase at the
- If you have any questions about the program, please contact Kelly Hearn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her at 603-781-3710.
2018-19 Skiing/Snowboarding Fee Schedule:
- Season Pass: Lift & Lesson (midweek only with blackout dates) $169.00
- Season Pass: Lift & Lesson (prime-no black-out dates) $299.00
- Helmets Rentals (Helmets are Required): $12.00
- TRANSPORTATIOIN FEE: (Payable to TCCA) $25.00
- Late fee (forms/monies after November 25, 2019) $25.00
Downloads for Athletics
Click the file name to begin download. Depending on the type of file, you may be prompted to save to a location on your computer, or the file may simply open in your browser.
2019 Kindergarten & Elementary Basketball Reg.
Available as of: Oct 29, 2019
2020 Ski Medical Participation Authorization
Available as of: Oct 08, 2019
FALL2019 MS/HS Soccer Registration Form
Available as of: Aug 13, 2019
TCCA 2019 Summer Basketball Camps
Available as of: May 24, 2019
Celebrate with the Eagle Mascot
The TCCA Eagle mascot wants to help you celebrate special occasions! Find out more!