TCCA is committed to providing a high quality developmental and competitive soccer program. The purpose is to develop each player's ability to his/her fullest potential and provide the best opportunity to play in a supportive and rewarding environment. Players will be put in the best places to succeed and learn at levels that fit their ability. We promote fair play, good sportsmanship and both team and individual accomplishment.
The TCCA soccer program provides avenues of participation at various skill levels and affords all students an opportunity to participate and have fun while they learn to enjoy the finer points and skills of soccer.
2017 Fall Soccer Information:
- Registration is Open for MS/HS soccer! Register online (fee schedule will be updated online soon) or download the PDF Form below.
- Soccer practice will begin the week of August 21st at Niver Field from 5pm-6:30pm. There are three upcoming Open Field dates of August 3rd, 9th and 15th from 6pm-8pm. This is an unstructured time to kick the ball around with other players before practice officially begins!
Kindergarten – 2 nd grade practice will be held on Mondays from 3:15-4-15pm, on the field at our Rocky Hill Rd Campus.
Grades 3 rd – 5 th will have practice on Wednesdays from 3:30 – 5pm, also on the Rocky Hill Rd Campus field.
The cost for the soccer program is only $40 and includes at TCCA T-shirt.
Please complete the attached registration form if you would like to have your child participate. Return the registration form and payment to your student’s teacher prior to September 14th. Soccer will start the week of September 19th and run for 5 weeks.
2017 Soccer Instructors:
- Our coaches for Middle and High School Soccer are Coach Josiah Clark and Coach Scott Meroff.
- Our coach for Kindergarten – 2 nd grade is Mrs. Kristy MacKenzie. Mrs. MacKenzie is a TCCA parent and has been involved with our Athletic Department for three years by coaching and assisting with soccer and basketball.
- Our coach for 3rd – 5 th grade is Mr. Steve Hyzer. Mr. Hyzer is a TCCA parent, PE teacher and soccer coach for local schools and youth organizations. Mr. Hyzer is a terrific addition to our Athletic Department!
Shinguards must be worn at all levels.
Players should have a Gatorade or labeled water bottle.
- Appropriate soccer clothing.
- Mouthpieces are required for sub-varsity.
- Soccer Cleats are strongly recommended.
Downloads for Athletics
Click the file name to begin download. Depending on the type of file, you may be prompted to save to a location on your computer, or the file may simply open in your browser.
2017 Fall MS & HS Registration Form
Available as of: Aug 25, 2017
Celebrate with the Eagle Mascot
The TCCA Eagle mascot wants to help you celebrate special occasions! Find out more!
Available as of: Jan 10, 2017
Athletic Clothing Order Form
Available as of: Mar 23, 2014
Athletic Polo Shirt Order Form
Available as of: Mar 23, 2014